Mobile Devices , Smartphones and tablets presence in the market have changed the approach toward design and user functionality . Before the introduction of mobile devices with advanced web-browsing capability , web designers had only to ‘worry’ and optimize in relevant of web design the same look and feel of their developed web design project in various desktop computer browsers.
However, interacting with websites on mobile devices, smartphones and tablets is much more than a challenge. Factors such as Click versus Touch, Screen-size, Pixel-resolution, support for Adobe’s Flash technology, optimized markup and many more have become crucial while creating websites with Responsive Design
Nowadays, most of the business owners are looking to adopt Responsive design for their business. Having a responsive web design allows your website to adapt in a controlled style to fit different screen sizes devices.
But, why is responsive design so important for your website? Before we understand that, we must understand what is
â€œResponsive Web Designâ€.
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is an approach of laying-out and coding a website such that the website provides an optimal viewing experience, ease of reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
Advantages of a Responsive web design:
– Increasing your reach to tablet and mobile audiences
– Increase sales and conversion rates
– Consolidate your analytics and reporting
– Increase your visibility in search engines
– Save time and cost on mobile development
– Save time and cost on site management
– Enhance user’s offline browsing experience
– Easy to Maintain
– Keep Your Website Relevant For Longer
– Your customers are already mobile, stay in touch with them
– Stay in front of the competition
The stats of eMarketer clear show the “necessity” behind responsive web design.
– B2C eCommerce is expected to hit almost $400 Billion for 2013.
– Mobile Ad spending will reach $7.7 Billion this year alone.
Online businesses, who want to stay one step ahead from their competitors, must prefer Progress I.T.C ,a Cyprus Web Design company , for their business website. if you also want to beat your customers with eye-catchy design, then Hire G.K progress I.T.C from reputed web development company and enjoy remarkable advantages for your business